Welcome to Santa Fe, Texas, a growing community in the heart of Galveston County. Santa Fe is the ideal place to raise your family or grow your business.
* Santa Fe is located five miles west of Interstate 45 between Houston and Galveston, offering a rural bedroom community free of the congestion of the big city
* 20 minutes from the beaches, seasonal events, and tropical lifestyles of Galveston Island
* 20 minutes from the culture, shopping, and commerce of third largest city in the nation, Houston, Texas
* Living in Santa Fe:
* Low property tax rate
* Excellent schools
* Beautiful library
* Low crime rate
* Clean air, open spaces, and friendly people
* Grow your business:
* 20 minutes from Hobby Airport and 45 minutes from the Bush Intercontinental Airport of Houston
* Crossroads of three major state highways
* In the epicenter of six other cities
The city of Santa Fe covers 15.7 square miles with an estimated population of 12,222 people.
A city that Honors the Past and Imagines the Future.