The Santa Fe Municipal Court is committed to providing those we serve with fair and impartial administration of justice while accomplishing the duties incumbent upon it by the Santa Fe City Charter and the laws of the State of Texas.
Rules of the Santa Fe Municipal Court
1. Appropriate Dress Required:
NO tank tops
NO halter tops
2. NO gum or candy allowed in the courtroom
3. NO food or drinks allowed in the courtroom
4. NO talking permitted while court is in session
5. NO portable telephones allowed in the courtroom
6. NO audible beepers or pagers allowed in the courtroom
7. NO standing in the courtroom unless no seats are available
8. NO touching of the court's bench
9. NO guns, knive, or weapons allowed in courtroom
10. NOTICE: All persons entering courtroom may be subject to security screening including bags, backpacks, purses, and packages.