The Santa Fe Municipal Court is committed to providing those we serve with fair and impartial administration of justice while accomplishing the duties incumbent upon it by the Santa Fe City Charter and the laws of the State of Texas.
Municipal Court Judge
Carlton A. Getty
Municipal Court Prosecutor
Tracie Breland & Joyce Arnold
Municipal Court Dates and Times
Santa Fe Justice Center
3650 FM 646 N
Santa Fe, Texas 77510
Juvenile Court Dates — 1st Wednesday each month at 9:00 a.m
"Under state law, it is mandatory that a parent or legal guardian must appear in court with a minor charged with a violation and is to be present during all proceedings in the case."
Adult Court Dates — 2nd and 3rd Wednesdays each month at 9:00 a.m.
Rules of the Santa Fe Municipal Court
1. Appropriate Dress Required:
NO tank tops
NO halter tops
2. NO gum or candy allowed in the courtroom
3. NO food or drinks allowed in the courtroom
4. NO talking permitted while court is in session
5. NO portable telephones allowed in the courtroom
6. NO audible beepers or pagers allowed in the courtroom
7. NO standing in the courtroom unless no seats are available
8. NO touching of the court's bench
9. NO guns, knive, or weapons allowed in courtroom
10. NOTICE: All persons entering courtroom may be subject to security screening including bags, backpacks, purses, and packages.